testing

That big one is not a problem for people like me with a large high resolution monitor, but there are still a lot of folks out there that would have a problem being able to see a 1024x768 still. Try to keep them too a max of 800 pixels wide in consideration of those that still use a CRT monitor. Photobucket allows you to select a size before you upload a picture and it will be automatically resized if it is larger than what you select. ;)

That big one is not a problem for people like me with a large high resolution monitor, but there are still a lot of folks out there that would have a problem being able to see a 1024x768 still. Try to keep them too a max of 800 pixels wide in consideration of those that still use a CRT monitor. Photobucket allows you to select a size before you upload a picture and it will be automatically resized if it is larger than what you select. ;)

No Brent, those guys need to get with the program and buy them some good equipment!!! When I first got my... ummm hold on a sec.... :hijack: .... ok ...... my big screen monitor I thought wow this thing is frekin HUGE!!!!! Now I'm like "How did I ever live with that CRT, ughhhh" That thing made more noise then my hard drive did!!!!! If you guys havent already you really need to save a few bucks and move on up to the LCD's Your eyes will thank you! Trust me!

Hello jeepers I have a ?, I just put a trans case in that jeep it had a 207 in it and I put a 231 in it on the trans case itself does 2h go to the front of the truck and 4l to the back with the linkage if so I have it right but when I start the truck the 4wheel light lights up on the dash why is that ??