How much lift???

After reading/posting on the tire advice thread, I realized I wasn't quite sure how much my lift is. I know that it is an AAL with coils in the front (it was on when I got the truck) and it used to have stock control arms/steering even so with this setup. Measurement from top of tires to wheel well was about 6"

Here is my best shot showing the truck on 31"s.

EDIT: Not sure how much bigger either, but there are drop shackles accompanying the AAL in the back, Ill try to get better pics of the coils/leafs tonight.

Hey man, if you are missing you spare tire, I think I know where it is. :yes:

Well, sounds like you have a fairly std 3" lift. Good chance the AAL started to sag and the PO put on the drop shackles to get some lift back. Snap some new pics of it on flat ground if you can.

Hey man, if you are missing you spare tire, I think I know where it is. :yes:

yeah, it does that sometimes... As of right now it falls off on exactly 50% of the trails Ive been on this year. :rotfl2: Man I need to fabricate up another spare rack for my bumper. :yes:

Well, sounds like you have a fairly std 3" lift. Good chance the AAL started to sag and the PO put on the drop shackles to get some lift back. Snap some new pics of it on flat ground if you can.

Ill get some new pics up tonight when I put on the new TPS (Thanks Brent). As of now I no longer have the 31"s on it as it became more of a DD than a weekend wheeler until summer starts up again. and no fender flares up front so as of now there is a lot more space between the tire and fender than there was before, Ill make sure to get pics of the leaf packs and drop shackles.