Loud whining noise HELP

Ok i know you guys are getting tired of hearing me ask petty little questions but i am trying to get my little mj on the road and i have did the best to my knowledge. But some things are stumping me and any other angle at the problem is much appriciated

I fixed all the vacuum lines i could find and blocked off a few from what some ppl told me on the last post. and full tune up etc etc....

But when my truck warms up only when its starting to get warm. a loud whining comes from back of the motor somewhere i cannot find it and the truck begins to idle up around 2000 rpm

I cannot find a vacuum line that is torn i have taken off replaced and played with every vacuum connection trying to find it. tried a few other things to no avail

If anybody has had this problem before please help me out. or if anybody has any ideas what could be doing it Any help is much appriciated. i want this to be my winter truck and i sold my other means of transportation so i am kinda stuck. let me know.. thanks guys

Sounds like you may have removed or blocked something that you shouldn't have. I don't believe that there is anything that you can remove or block off on these so it is likely that you did something that needs to be replaced / repaired. I have been all over mine and the only thing I can think that may be able to be done without is the EGR... :???:

It definitely sounds vacuum related and an intake leak could do it for sure, but that's a tough one to diagnose. I have heard of a few people finding that they have a loose intake manifold bolt that was allowing a leak that when tightened, the idle problem stopped.

Ok i know you guys are getting tired of hearing me ask petty little questions but i am trying to get my little mj on the road and i have did the best to my knowledge. But some things are stumping me and any other angle at the problem is much appreciated

That seems pretty close to violating rule #2. :no:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1239

:D

It definitely sounds vacuum related and an intake leak could do it for sure, but that's a tough one to diagnose. I have heard of a few people finding that they have a loose intake manifold bolt that was allowing a leak that when tightened, the idle problem stopped.
\

Well i have to Apologize now.... LOL

I just have been on other forums and ppl flame you for asking questions I am glad this forum is awesome and all the ppl here are helpfull

\

Well i have to Apologize now.... LOL

I just have been on other forums and ppl flame you for asking questions I am glad this forum is awesome and all the ppl here are helpfull

No apologies needed. This is what keeps people coming back here...including me :cheers: