Quick Tire advice please!

Hey Flintstone, OUT-STANDING looking truck. Really nice. The 29s (235s) fit it perfect, and those are some nice tires. As you've figured out I'm sure, I love nice wheels but IMO it looks excellent with those stock steelies, particularly because of your black and grey paint job. Did you say this was a recent acquisition? We're kinda nosy around here, so if you are ok with it we'd like to know more details about the truck and what you paid for it. Oh, and more pics please!

:cheers:

Hey Flintstone, OUT-STANDING looking truck. Really nice. The 29s (235s) fit it perfect, and those are some nice tires. As you've figured out I'm sure, I love nice wheels but IMO it looks excellent with those stock steelies, particularly because of your black and grey paint job. Did you say this was a recent acquisition? We're kinda nosy around here, so if you are ok with it we'd like to know more details about the truck and what you paid for it. Oh, and more pics please!

:cheers:

:agree:

Thanks for the kind and encouraging thoughts guys!

I bought the truck about 3 weeks ago. It is a 4X2, with 123,000 miles on the 4.0 L motor and automatic transmission. As far as I know it is a base model, but it came with the diamond plate tool box, bumper, bedliner and a folder with documentation of every time it has been to the shop since it was new. The bad parts: A/C does not work; rust in driver's side floor board (thus the avatar); cracked windshield, cracked cowl grille around wiper arms, and small leak at the coolant bottle. It also had some unsightly red pin-striping which I spent an evening removing with a hair dryer and goof-off. The truck was listed on Craig's list for $2200. I bought it for $1500. With the new windshield, coolant bottle, cowl grille, rust repair and tires, I am in if for about $2150.

I am very pleased with it.

Best Regards,

Bill

Thanks for the kind and encouraging thoughts guys!

I bought the truck about 3 weeks ago. It is a 4X2, with 123,000 miles on the 4.0 L motor and automatic transmission. As far as I know it is a base model, but it came with the diamond plate tool box, bumper, bedliner and a folder with documentation of every time it has been to the shop since it was new. The bad parts: A/C does not work; rust in driver's side floor board (thus the avatar); cracked windshield, cracked cowl grille around wiper arms, and small leak at the coolant bottle. It also had some unsightly red pin-striping which I spent an evening removing with a hair dryer and goof-off. The truck was listed on Craig's list for $2200. I bought it for $1500. With the new windshield, coolant bottle, cowl grille, rust repair and tires, I am in if for about $2150.

I am very pleased with it.

Best Regards,

Bill

Bad parts? nah....what you got is what we call in MJ speak as.............C-H-E-R-R-Y. Lots of good kharma on that truck Bill. Great price, great condition. Still though...................MORE PICS!