My first MJ buildup

Its basically going to be my street pounder thats why I didn't really want the rear end to be as high as it is. I wasn't going to do the 8.8 swap yet but I got sittin in the shop yesterday and said screw it lets do it. My ZJ is going to be my wheeler so the truck will most likely roll on 33" a/t's.

Does anyone know of any springs that I can throw under the back to drop it down an 1" or 2"

Ford explorer. Nobody's tried it, but they are darn near the same length, same width, and same rate, but don't have as much static arch. You might have to combine the packs to get the desired results, though.

• 5 weeks later...

Its been awhile but I got a little more done here lately. I haven't had much time to work on it, I been putting a new 5.4L in a 2000 F-250LD so my truck was putt on the back burner. Now Ernesto is making its way threw VA so I won't being working on it for a ouple more days a least.

Back to what I have done, The 8.8 is in completly in brake lines are on, perches welded in, driveshaft is in. I got to drive it around the yard for the first time since I've owned it jamminz.gif Thats it for now I hope to get it painted and on the road soon.