interesting find

I can't imagine why anyone would prefer digital instruments over analog. Especially for the speedo and important gauges like temperature and oil pressure. With a digital readout, you actually have to take the time to read it to know if you're in the safe or normal zone. With analog instruments, once you have driven the vehicle for awhile you brain knows where the needle is supposed to be. All you have to do is glance at it. If the needle is in the normal position ... that's all the input that's necessary and the brain just says, "Okay, look att he road, Dummy." If the needle is NOT in the normal position, the brain then says. "Hey, we might have a problem here. Better check it out."

Digital instruments, in automobiles or in aircraft, are a non-solution to a non-existent problem. They don't accomplish anything an analog dial doesn't accomplish, and they create a more dangerous operating environment.

looks like a pretty good dash solution for the v8 or diesel swap though. Dakota Digital usually has a calibration setup so you can match to the sensors you are using.

I think this is the gauge I was told to use by them when I emailed about the problems I was sorting through when deciding on a V8 or a stroker