@#%&#! internal slaves......

Cleaning out the storage facility today, running parts/tools back up to my house....unloaded and was heading back down, lost clutch. Limped it home in 4th (luckily not alot of traffic out today) and parked it beside the house.

BRAND NEW internal slave, blown :headpop:

Anyone got an AX15 external slave setup for sale? I have the BH, need all the rest, quick.....

Jeff

Not to hijack but since I've read some stories like this on the forum what parts brand is recommended? I have to take mine to get a new clutch so I was going to have them do slave, master, line, ect. I don't want to have this issue though. I would rather pay a little more up front than have to take it back in a month.

Cleaning out the storage facility today, running parts/tools back up to my house....unloaded and was heading back down, lost clutch. Limped it home in 4th (luckily not alot of traffic out today) and parked it beside the house.

BRAND NEW internal slave, blown :headpop:

Anyone got an AX15 external slave setup for sale? I have the BH, need all the rest, quick.....

Jeff

I have an extra external slave/master setup. The fork, pins, and throwout bearing could be purchased at the dealer seperately.

well, I drug the MJ back to the storage facility on Sunday and went down yesterday and dropped the tranny. Slave is fine......but the BS little U-clip that holds the input line into it slipped out and the line popped out of the cylinder :oops: . Replaced both clips with cotter pins.

I'll put it all back together tomorrow, if I get a chance. I might take a sick day from work, 'cause I have to be out of the place by the end of the month or else I have to fork over another rental payment.

Jeff