It's JEEPTOBERFEST time again...

For anyone in or even near Florida, this is the largest Jeep only show in the SE United States. I is a two day event on October 25th & 26th.

See the JEEPTOBERFEST flyer here. <-- It's a 3.7mb .PDF so it make take a minute to load ;)

This show is a good time with 3 off road courses and typically around 4000 people in attendance.

This show brings all kinds so I would not worry about being laughed at...it won't happen. If you come out...look us up as we will be a vendor set up and selling our t-shirts, hats etc, etc... It is usually a busy time for us so we will not have time to run around much.

Our set up usually looks like this... ;)

JT... We will have those hat's at the show. They should be here within the next 10 days.

SW2... Definitely need to update that picture. The MJ is quite different now and our dog seen in that picture was quite sick at the time with brain cancer and died 18 months ago. It was a VERY hard loss on Tina as those two were inseparable. We do have the Flag Flame & Pink hats in stock.

• 2 weeks later...

We are back home and getting settled in. It was a great weekend jamminz.gif

Rich... It was great to meet you and Brian :cheers:

Here is a video that I have finished. I have many more to process and I will post when I get done.

This is a friend of mine in his YJ on 46" Michelins.

Click on any of the pictures to go to the album. I missed a lot because we were working this show, but I did manage to get some good ones.

This is our set up with our shirts & hats :D

This was a Grand Cherokee :thumbsup:

JeepZilla started life as a TJ :eek:

The one & only :bowdown:

We are back home and getting settled in. It was a great weekend jamminz.gif

Rich... It was great to meet you and Brian :cheers:

Great to meet you as well :thumbsup: . That place was amazing and we had a great time. The tall guy that was with us - he called me today and said that our next project should be a rock crawler. I am going to talk the guy around the corner from me to see if I can steal his MJ. I would like to turn it into our next project. No matter what, we are going next year with a jeep set up for the rocks jamminz.gif . By the way, I love my hat. Thanks - Rich