Beer fans...here we go again...

BLHTAZ

:D

Bud has come out with another new one. Iam not a huge fan of the Ale's, but it's not bad. Anyone else tried it yet?

BTW...it's not a twist cap so don't do like me and stand there twisting it for about 3 rotations before realizing that it ain't comin' off :oops: :laughin:

Maybe I will head over to the budweiser brewery today and get some free beer.

Also, none of the beer I drink comes with twist off bottle.

Swiss army knife FTW!

Nah don't need a Swiss Army knife,,, a lighter works best..

I'm only loyal to one Ale,, Newcastle

Also, none of the beer I drink comes with twist off bottle.

Swiss army knife FTW!

Nah don't need a Swiss Army knife,,, a lighter works best..

I don't smoke, that's when the wedding ring really comes in handy. :cheers:

Humm,,, well I don't have a wedding ring,, so... :nanner: lol..

I've seen guys do that though. Also used the edge of the counter then hit it with the palm of your hand...

I like the lighter because it pops the cap off and and sounds like opening a champaign bottle..

Ya'll must be talking about a Zippo style light. I can't imagine a plastic Bic style lighter doing something like that... :eek:

Back in the day when I worked construction, we used our claw hammer and held the bottle close to the top to roll the claw against the side of our had and pop it off...soda bottle of course while on the job :brows:

Ya'll must be talking about a Zippo style light. I can't imagine a plastic Bic style lighter doing something like that... :eek:

Back in the day when I worked construction, we used our claw hammer and held the bottle close to the top to roll the claw against the side of our had and pop it off...soda bottle of course while on the job :brows:

Yeap a bic style lighter is the best. You hold the beer at the neck like a pistol. take the lighter and put the bottom edge under the ridge of the cap ,the lighters narrow side, not the flat side. put your trigger finger around the lighter and pull the trigger as you push the lighter flame end down, then pop and the cap flies up in the air you catch it and throw it in the trash in one smooth swoop of course taking a drink at the same time... jamminz.gif :cheers:

You know every one I talk to (including me) says they get headaches when drinking bud!!!!!???? I can drink anything else like a fish and be good but two or three bud’s in the tank makes for a annoying headache for the rest of the day. That’s why I stick to the oldest brewery in north America!!! Yingling be-hotches!!!!!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
You know every one I talk to (including me) says they get headaches when drinking bud!!!!!???? I can drink anything else like a fish and be good but two or three bud’s in the tank makes for a annoying headache for the rest of the day. That’s why I stick to the oldest brewery in north America!!! Yingling be-hotches!!!!!!! :cheers:

yeungling FTW