transmission woooos

i have a ba10 transmission just put a clutch kit in it then a new master cylinder then the new slave went out replaced it for the second time now the new master cylinder went out replaced it drove it for 3 days then i lost my clutch again :headpop: not losing fluid it is bypassing the system somewhere don't know if it is the slave or the master cylinder :mad: it will not bleed. what i want to know is i want to put a aw4 automatic in it is that a easy swap and what other stuff would i need to get to make it work i'm tired of that piece of @*#$@#^#&$^$@@#@!#$&%*^%#$# ba10 it will now become a boat anchor. and how do i find out what the spline count is on my transfercase. there is no tag on mine any where.

The output spline count of a Peugeot transmission should be 21 spline

As to the clutch, what brand master are you using? I've heard horror stories from guys that bought cheap ones and had to go through a couple to get one that worked. :(

The output spline count of a Peugeot transmission should be 21 spline

As to the clutch, what brand master are you using? I've heard horror stories from guys that bought cheap ones and had to go through a couple to get one that worked. :(

:agree: i was one of those guys that had to do just that so i switched to ax-15 external mind you the spline count was what got me (Peugeot=21 & AX15=23) but other than that its all good now

thanks for all the info. going to replace it next weekend buying the slave from chrysler dealer ship. as for auto zone that is where i got the clutch kit i have been back there two many times not good. my buddy who is a machanic told me to quit buying cheap parts better off geting the good stuff. he said to go to dodge or napa he always had good luck with them some times you have to spend some money to save you time and greaf

To do the swap you will need a bunch of things.

First a tranny and t-case.

Automatic flywell

auto matic Throttle body

The TCU located under the glove box on the lower interior trim panel

Trans wiring harness

Transmision shifter

and to tap the rear most holes on your rig by your x-member.

When I get back/or grenade the puke goat I plan on doing this swap in my xj I call the TURD

As for where to buy parts. NAPA The only thing adance and autozone are good for is oil,and carb cleaner (both cheaper then at napa, and the same)