Random question...

When we get a PM, we get a email from pete sayin we have a PM....When pete gets a PM, does he email himself to tell himself that he has a PM? cause i would think thats kinda funny cause that would give a whole 'nother definition to talking to yourself.... :nuts:

When we get a PM, we get a email from pete sayin we have a PM....When pete gets a PM, does he email himself to tell himself that he has a PM? cause i would think thats kinda funny cause that would give a whole 'nother definition to talking to yourself.... :nuts:

You have been on the forums way too long....... :nuts:

Too bad neither of them can get last post on the super-ultra-secret forum. :D It's viewable only to mods and admin. I made it out of the old spammer forum so I can quickly throw spam-bot posts into it and then deal with them at my convenience (tracking IP #s etc.) without them disturbing anyone.

Too bad neither of them can get last post on the super-ultra-secret forum. :D It's viewable only to mods and admin. I made it out of the old spammer forum so I can quickly throw spam-bot posts into it and then deal with them at my convenience (tracking IP #s etc.) without them disturbing anyone.

I was wondering about that a couple a times. I see they(spam bots) are joining as new members but they never get to post. All in good fun Pete sometimes I'm tempted to post across the forum too. umn.gif

99% of those guys never get to do anything. If they all got through I'd be overwhelmed with deleting their posts. So instead, I have to approve everyone before they can post. Keeps 99% of them out, but every once in a while one of them is actually smart about the name and bio they put in and I approve them just in case they are real. Then it's to the spam-trap for them! nutkick.gif

And yes, I know I'm way behind with deleting their entries. It's not quite as easy/fast as I'd like and some days we get pummeled with 30 or more bots. :roll:

I do actually, as well as my truck's accomplishments (still blows my mind that it's in a freaking book). Although it isn't because of the "management" aspect of the site. It's way down at the bottom of the page with my other hobbies and pastimes (like the fact that I repair all my own and friends/families vehicles). My last 2 big jobs were handed to me because of my hands-on experience with repairs and tackling mechanical-minded problems. Who knew that being able to install an alternator would result in me fixing robotic laser-cutting stations. :dunno: I'd really like to get into the offroad parts field, but we'll see (I'd also like to be close to family too).

news07.jpg

I think you just wanted to see your ID on all the forum sections much like that purple fruit loop.... Mini Beast

Funniest quote ever. Period. :rotf:

fruit_loops.jpg

ONLY you would post a bowl of fruit loops on here :nuts: and just for extra measure and just to emphasise it :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: