Coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeep_freek88

I had to work today and am still at work..........today I drank a pot of coffee by myself thats 12 cups of coffee and I don't plan on stopping there because I'm still at work!!!!!

How Much have you had today or on a normal coffee day ......I only ask because I'm bored and can't sit still so pleas respond ill be here for two more hours!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :ack:

I had to work today and am still at work..........today I drank a pot of coffee by myself thats 12 cups of coffee and I don't plan on stopping there because I'm still at work!!!!!

How Much have you had today or on a normal coffee day ......I only ask because I'm bored and can't sit still so pleas respond ill be here for two more hours!!!!!! :jump: :jump: :ack:

I like to make an 8 Shot Expresso drink at home (I have one of the semi-fancy makers), and then a big 24 oz coffee that gets me thru the AM... then a Monster Drink or two between mid-morning and mid-afternoon, and then I'm good for the rest of the day....

Not always, but when I'm tired that get's me rolling...

I drive Truck for a living (think more than 18 wheels)........I live on Starbucks Double shot esspresso's............mmmmmmmmyummmmm

think broken drivethru overhang... mmmmmmmfunnnnn

haha

i don't drink coffee... or tea. i do a mtn dew in the morning, and i'm tired as @#$% til about 30 minutes after we get back from lunch.

i think i might buy a bottle of caffeine pills, lot cheaper than drinks are... more kick too.

I don't drink coffee, but still need my caffeine. I start the morning with a 32oz (about a liter) mug of tea, drink Mountain Dew at work (for those Canadian readers among you, Mountain Dew in the States has caffeine. LOTS of caffeine), and another 32oz mug of tea after work.

One day, I went to Canada solo after working a full day on Friday to pick up my kids who had spent the week with my parents and aunt and uncle. Had been up since 5am and wouldn't be arriving until after 1am before I could go to bed, so I made a thermos of tea, on top of my normal after work mug, both using double the usual amount of tea. About halfway there I stopped at a public restroom only to realize as I got out of the car I was high as a kite. :banana:

Only time ever I got high off caffeine. Not even in high school living on Jolt Cola for a week did that happen.

....Not even in high school living on Jolt Cola for a week did that happen.

FINALLY, someone who remembers Jolt Cola, I usually start the day with a 20 oz cup of coffee, sometimes a 2nd one. Switch to tea around 10 or 11 for the rest of the day. Been doing that since about 16 years old and the only thing I EVER got a caffeine buzz from was Jolt and an expresso from a sandwich shop in Atlanta....lol

I don't drink coffee, but still need my caffeine. I start the morning with a 32oz (about a liter) mug of tea, drink Mountain Dew at work (for those Canadian readers among you, Mountain Dew in the States has caffeine. LOTS of caffeine), and another 32oz mug of tea after work.

One day, I went to Canada solo after working a full day on Friday to pick up my kids who had spent the week with my parents and aunt and uncle. Had been up since 5am and wouldn't be arriving until after 1am before I could go to bed, so I made a thermos of tea, on top of my normal after work mug, both using double the usual amount of tea. About halfway there I stopped at a public restroom only to realize as I got out of the car I was high as a kite. :banana:

Only time ever I got high off caffeine. Not even in high school living on Jolt Cola for a week did that happen.

Sounds like in Canada the word "Tea" is code for marijuana...... :popcorn:

A 12 oz Can of Mountain Dew has 55mg of Caffeine...

To compare;

Coke Classic - 12 oz - 34.5mg

Starbucks Tall Coffee - 12 oz - 260mg

Jolt Cola 23.5oz - 220 mg

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database