mustang 5.0 to jeep fuel injector

OK can any one please tell me exactly what year of 5.0 mustang injectors fit my 88 MJ? part # and the such would be helpful or even complete details of which mustang i need to quote in order to get correct ones???

or even if you have a site that dose the cross reference!!

http://www.precisionautoinjectors.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=7

Thanks to one of the members on this site, you can use discount code "JEEP" to get 10% off.

Yep...that is the way to go.

I met him when he lived here in FL and set up the deal for us. He is now in NY, but still offers the deal for any Jeeper that knows how it works. It doesn't have to be a Jeep injector purchase either. If you have another vehicle that he offers injectors for, the discount code should still work from what I understand. :cheers:

http://www.precisionautoinjectors.com/product.sc?categoryId=3&productId=7

Thanks to one of the members on this site, you can use discount code "JEEP" to get 10% off.

Yep...that is the way to go.

I met him when he lived here in FL and set up the deal for us. He is now in NY, but still offers the deal for any Jeeper that knows how it works. It doesn't have to be a Jeep injector purchase either. If you have another vehicle that he offers injectors for, the discount code should still work from what I understand. :cheers:

Brent I think you should post something like this post with all the info in the DIY section since this question comes up often with new members that way we can just post up the response when it comes up again. I also think you should start getting a commision :D

alright i have to ask just cuz I'm curious. why use mustange injectors in your jeep?
Better fuel economy, smoother running & idle, better acceleration...just to name a few. The four hole design of the Ford Motorsport injectors makes a finer mist of the fuel and a more efficient, thorough burn.

Just FYI...the injectors are not specific to a Mustang or a 5.0L engine. They are used in many Ford engines as well as some BMW's and probably others that I have not researched yet ;) .