Piece-O-Manche

Do you like the paint  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the paint

• Should I repaint it? Yes
    • NO, keep it unique!

This is my 1989 Jeep Comanche rock crawler. I picked it up fo $500.00 it has 160,000 miles on it and ran ok for a while then I put over $3,000. total into it now but it stays cool and gets the job done. I'm from St. George Utah and they have some pretty good rocks to climb not quite Moab but comparable just there are more trails in Moab. It has 5.5 Rokrawler tj coils on it with a two inch spacer on top of that which puts me about 7 inches up front but seems to sag a little bit with the typical SOA in the rear for a 6.5 inch. It has stock 3.55 gears, 5 speed manual gears need help if anyone has some for sale?. It is powered by the famous and trustworthy 4.0 L straight 6 that I am in Love with the low end torq despite the gear ratio. Stock dana 30 up front and the 35 out back. My roommate works at Midas and built me the most beautiful high clearance muffler which is a Flowmaster Super 44. I bought it with all the rust holes and the Urban Camo paint Job I plan on painting it as soon as I get recovered from my back surgery but I don't have many build pics but some wheelin pics I will put up Any questions or comments let me Know!!![/img]

I'll Show ya a pic of my Beauty my dayly driver Wrangler with Cadilac white paint and tan fender flairs 4" lift with 33" tires Then the only stock picture of my comanche that I could find but doin some flexin!!!

I blew all my stock tires out and bought some 33" tires and tried them stock not a good plan Ha

Now how about some Wheelin Picturesa><!-- m -->

These ones are in St. GeorgeI got my truck stalled on the receiver hitch which is for sale by the way but the rear wheels were clear off of the ground it was funny

My only picture of the Moab Easter Jeep Safari

OOps missed one that was above town