Redoing the rear hardlines

I would go over. Less chance they'll be hit by loose rock and stuff. If you do decide to go under, run them up against the back edge of the axle.

under under under

do not go over. if you find it necessary to make trail repairs which require the removal of the rear axle, or dropping ubolts for whichever reason, you will now have to bleed brakes as well, and hope you don't wreck your hardlines.

run them across the top of the axle, then down UNDER the leaf springs but keep them very tight.

I would go over. Less chance they'll be hit by loose rock and stuff. If you do decide to go under, run them up against the back edge of the axle.

under under under

do not go over. if you find it necessary to make trail repairs which require the removal of the rear axle, or dropping ubolts for whichever reason, you will now have to bleed brakes as well, and hope you don't wreck your hardlines.

Very good point. I've been up for 19 1/2 hours, 9 1/2 of which was driving from Ohio to Canada (2 1/2 just to get through Detroit with construction and an accident blocking the only open lane during rush hour!). Maybe I should get some sleep before posting any more.