pictures Re; Comanche with floor pans NONE pic's

[/img][/img]

You need the in%20front%20and%20the after like this...

Comancheinneedofafix007.jpg%20[b]

When inserted properly (without making them bold as I did), you get this...

Remember...all you have to do in Photobucket is click on the "IMG Code" under the pic in your album and it automatically copies it then you just come here and right click and paste it in your post. It will already have the "Comancheinneedofafix007.jpg

[/img][/img]

You need the in%20front%20and%20the after like this...

Comancheinneedofafix007.jpg%20[b]

When inserted properly (without making them bold as I did), you get this...

Remember...all you have to do in Photobucket is click on the "IMG Code" under the pic in your album and it automatically copies it then you just come here and right click and paste it in your post. It will already have the "Comancheinneedofafix007.jpg

--------------

Each time I click on IMG it gives a popup message saying copied. then when I go to paste it in a message nothing happens.

If I want more then one pic' to put in the post how is that done!

thanks for the help

lennyk

When you go to paste it, are you using Ctrl + V? And when I do more than one picture, I open up two windows. Makes it go pretty fast.

That is some nasty rust. I replaced my carpet a couple of weeks ago and the floor pans looked like they probably did 16 years ago. Nice and clean without a speck of rust. Guess I was lucky. Good luck.

To paste it just right click in the post you are making and select "paste" from the drop down. It will paste it in with the tags ready to go.

For multiple pics...just so it multiple times ;) . You will have to have the forum open and the picture album open in different browsers to make it easy.