Sunday, June 8, Jefferson WI show

Just a reminded that this Sunday is the Jefferson AMC and Jeep show.

June 8, 2008 Jefferson, WI 10th Annual “Graduation Car Show”,

Contact Mike Spangler 920-674-4482 mspangler@jefnet.com

This is a really good time. Mike has several Jeep Comanche items that you may be interested including movie footage of the Comanche at the proving grounds in Burlington, WI.

Hope to see you there.

Woody. :USAflag:

Just a reminded that this Sunday is the Jefferson AMC and Jeep show.

June 8, 2008 Jefferson, WI 10th Annual “Graduation Car Show”,

Contact Mike Spangler 920-674-4482 mspangler@jefnet.com

This is a really good time. Mike has several Jeep Comanche items that you may be interested including movie footage of the Comanche at the proving grounds in Burlington, WI.

Hope to see you there.

Woody. :USAflag:

where is this being held at? I would like to go...

It is just north of the fair grounds... can't miss it, look for all the AMCs and Jeeps. First year for invite of Comanches so hope you can attend. Starts at 8 am. They want to wrap up registration by 11 or noon. Cost is $5 as I remember. You do not have to pre register so just bring your truck and parts if you want to sell anything. They welcome vendors.

Just do a Google Map for the Jefferson WI fair grounds.

woody :D

i wasnt able to attend this one. But by the looks of it, I'm glad i didnt. they had very severe thunderstorms and even a few tornado's touch down near Jefferson, and throughout SE WI. I hope all was well today at the show.

edit: nevermind, I'm an idiot. either way, i hope all is well in the tornado areas :oops:

edit #2: this also means that i will be there :cheers:

i wasnt able to attend this one. But by the looks of it, I'm glad i didnt. they had very severe thunderstorms and even a few tornado's touch down near Jefferson, and throughout SE WI. I hope all was well today at the show.

it's on sunday wade :P

Well we made the trip. The storms hit us about 10 am pretty bad rain but nothing more. The rest of the day.. starting at about noon was great. Sorry you all didn't make it. TONs of food, trophies, mud for the rest of us.

By the way, Mike had a Comanche display of signage. If weather is better next year I'll try to get him to get it out on display in the yard.

Campers are welcome too.

Hope to see you all there next year. It is always at this time of year. Usually the first full weekend in June.

woody