Wrenches Gone MILD! RIP.

nice find. I like seeing that your side dome lights work, hanging but work.
mine hang but work too! and I'm loving the color combo in the interior..keep it how it is!!

Yeah, I guess I need to update this thread with some new pic's. I've finally went ahead and painted the rear pieces black and pulled the carpet and replaced it with a gray one I got out of the JY. I pulled the rear window and put it in the Wild build and put a 4 pane slider in it. Also dropped the cap off of it. This truck really doesn't get to much love as it was really bought for parts and just happen to start up. :D

Very nice MJ. Lovin the black buckets as well! :brows:

Oh and whats wrong with the carpet?? Looks severly faded!!

Thanks and what do you mean "wrong with the carpet". That's a sun custom tye dye. :D

Put a radio in. The factory am/fm worked but had no lights soooo, I pick up this Wally World special in the JY for $20. Not to bad looking and it has a lot of functionality.

Also got the female end seatbelts change to black ones and the sunvisors as well.

I like how the cheapo unit has a memory stick slot... That would be cool.

Rob L.

I love your black buckets too. I have the black bench and I have two neices so it stays for now. I like the comfort of buckets but it's nice to have the extra room too. The radio install was nice too, you found out how to install it behind the trip panel, not many people do that and it makes a world of difference!

Great job and keep up the progress!

• 1 year later...

Figured I'd close out this thread. Truck got sold awhile back. I've not seen it on the road so don't know it's status. It needed more work than I wanted to put into it so it had to go. Here's a couple of final pics of it.

It was fun while it lasted. :(

:cheers: