New guy's jeep with questions

[/img]

First I would like to say that I am super excited to now be a member of this site. I have had this little truck for a number of years and have been excited about owning it and working on it. Now I have a bunch of people that appreciate them as much as I do!!! It is AWESOME. And all the tech help that you give the members is insane. I love to look at some of your builds and check out the amazing things you all do. Keep it up.

On to my little pal here...

I started out with the lift then I changed the ratio of the gears in the rear end put front and rear positraction in. Did the fenders, and most recently changed the transmission over to the Aisin 5 speed. Herein is my question. My local parts guy said the transmission would mount up without any problems and the transmission mount would fit just fine (HA) I bought the mount that he said would do the trick and it was not even remotely close to what I needed. So I took my hammer/grinder and made the old mount fit on the crossmember and the new transmission. The mount is getting the job done however I want to know what mount I should get? where I should get it from? I went from the 5-speed Peugeot BA-10/5 to the 5-speed Aisin AX-15 manual. Secondly The trans had been sitting in my garage for a few years so I put ATF in it for the past 3 days just to drain it this weekend and put in some new oil. Any suggestions on oils for this particular trans?

On to another issue I have seen posts where a few of you are offering the small shift console for these guys, Does anyone out there have a black red silver whatever console that they would be willing to part with for a few bucks. I ask around and no one is making them anymore.

Lastly (for now) some yayhoo teenager rear ended me last month and took my bumper into a new shape. Also as you can see from the pictures my front bumper is not to virtuous either. Any suggestions from you folks as to what would look better and be more functional. I have seen the tube bumpers running around.. any of you have them? What do you think? Or should I go with a stock bumper? or possibly should I manufacture my own? What are your personal preferences and suggestions?

Thanks again for the help in advance. I am just so excited about being in a place where we all love the same little trucks. :D