Separate "MJ Tech" and "Non-MJ Tech" For

Separate Tech Forum for NON-MJ 4x4 or Jeep specific ?'s... I know the occasional TJ, XJ (acutally lots of XJ), CJ, WK, JK, etc question come trough and I'm not sure if these belong in Tech or Pub or whatever... while not a ton of these come thru, it might be cool if the "Tech" were MJ ONLY, or "MJ Tech" and a seperate "Non-MJ Tech" for those of us MJ owner who may happen to drive other Jeeps... I know there is JeepForum or JeepsUnlimited or Pirate4x4 for much of that kind of stuff, but honestly I prefer the company here, and would rather ask questions to the MJ guys who have knowledge and experience with other models as well. I don't know that it would get a LOT of activity, but I think at least some...

Just a thought...

Wade

maybe if we got more non-MJ tech questions I might consider it, but since we're sorta a niche club, most people don't ask them here.

But by all means, feel free to post whatever you'd like in the pub. :D

maybe if we got more non-MJ tech questions I might consider it, but since we're sorta a niche club, most people don't ask them here.

But by all means, feel free to post whatever you'd like in the pub. :D

Thanks Pete!

This is a MJ site :nuts:

You have an MJ?

Had one now have it's cousin which is the same tech questions as an mj. But you get someone with oh I don't know a F250 then that is for maybe another site for a tech question. Or just ask your question in the tech section. But Fords shouldn't get their own area on a MJ site. You dig what I'm saying?

This is a MJ site :nuts:

You have an MJ?

Had one now have it's cousin which is the same tech questions as an mj. But you get someone with oh I don't know a F250 then that is for maybe another site for a tech question. Or just ask your question in the tech section. But Fords shouldn't get their own area on a MJ site. You dig what I'm saying?

Yup, sure do.. and I wasn't suggesting a specific forum for every and every type like other big sites have... just one for everything non-MJ specific... but as Pete said, the demand is probably not there on this site with this audience and I'm cool with that...

Late

Wade