Clutch Issue

So ive got this weird problem with the clutch. When i first start out the truck sometimes i will have no clutch what so ever, but after driving for a little bit in town, i get it back, and some times when i shut it off, i lose it again, and sometimes it is fine. Other times when i first fire it up i have clutch and it is fine for a while then when i shift into reverse and back to first, i have none. The clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, and slave cylinder are all fairly new, so the only thing i can think of is that i got some air in the line somehow or the master cylinder is going bad?

Look for fluid leaks INSIDE the fire wall. A lot of times the master will leak inside and you don't notice it. I have had masters go bad that don't leak externally at all though so it doesn't mean it's not bad if you don't see leaks.

i already checked for leaks on the pushrod, so I'm guesing the o-rings are shot inside. ive got one ordered so I'm hoping that does the trick. I have to drive 2000 miles straight in about 2 weeks pullin a trailer. lol