Front suspension moans & groans

Ok the truck is almost 20 years old and it appears as if the front suspension parts are original, so I know this is expected.

I greased all the fittings when I bought her 5 months ago, but it will still squawk when flexed. None of the rods, bars, or links are bent.

How would I diagnose where the noise is coming from? Should I just replace the grommets & bushings one by one? What is the shelf life of the stock coils? I have 208K on the meter.

Is there a supplier who sells these replacement parts as part of a kit?

I should have mentioned that. All 4 shocks changed 5 months ago. There really is no noise coming from the front end unless I flex-out the suspension. I suspect it's the passenger side coil.

I'm hoping someone can recommend a stock suspension replacement kit that includes all of the "soft" parts. Obviously, the coils would need to be replaced as a set.

To start, re-torque all the bolts. Such as track-bar to frame/axle bolts , control arm bolts (at frame/axle ends), check steering box -> frame bolts, tighten tie rod end (TRE) castle nuts (35ft/lbs). If you're going to lift the MJ, now is the perfect time to get new parts (track-bar, control arms, steering components).

If you're going to stay stock, I'd replace all the bushings on the axle (2 UCA) and control arms (4 LCA and 2 UCA). The TREs can wear out too. My friend had a TRE at the pitman arm go bad, and it would creek when the steering wheel was turned.

I'd say that is really rare for a coil to sag much. My XJ has 205k on the odo, and the front still sits higher than the (sagging) rear. My MJ has 6.5" coils and they're not new at all. I bought them from a friend, who bought them from one of his friends, who bought it from somone in our club. They've been on at least 4 Jeeps...probobly more. And They still sit at 6.5"...even after 50+ total wheeling trips.