new injectors coming!

comancheman

so I'm gettin excited to put the mj back on the road. just bought everything for a complete tune up and some new injectors from precision auto. i can't wait to be driving it again although i may be losing my liscense for 20 days due to a little speeding (young and stupid). when it comes time for the hearing I'm gona tell the judge ill be driving my comanche soon and speeding in that would be defying the laws of physics so no worries.

wats the usual delivery time on these injectors for those of u that have purchased them?

He does make every effort to ship immeiately so you should have them soon. I know he is in the process of moving from Florida back to NY because of some family issues, but he said he would maintain his sales and shipping throught the move.

I will try to find out about the Canadian shipping, but in the mean time, go to his site and see if there is any instructions for Canadian shipping. I am sure that the discount code of " JEEP " will still work on the injectors, but I don't know about the shipping.