another sad day...

JeepcoMJ

tomorrow is my 21st birthday. unfortunately, my local jeep dealer closes it's doors for good at 12pm tomorrow. sad day.

it's one of the few jeep dealers left that was ran by a non-chrysler dealership. now, the lynch chevrolet has decided to end it, cause it's not productive enough.

:(

tomorrow is my 21st birthday. unfortunately, my local jeep dealer closes it's doors for good at 12pm tomorrow. sad day.

it's one of the few jeep dealers left that was ran by a non-chrysler dealership. now, the lynch chevrolet has decided to end it, cause it's not productive enough.

:(

Happy B-Day...It's all downhill after 21...

Our local Jeep dealership dropped out a few months ago... It was a Chrysler/Jeep/Volvo (which I always thought was odd) and they catered about 80% to the Volvo side. Not terribly sad since it was a crummy dealership (at least the service was so-so at best), but if I were in the market for a new Jeep I'd have to go over the Hill to San Jose now...

I'm not in the market, so I guess I'll be OK

WHAT!?!?!?!

Why do they always have to ruin a good thing. That was a cool place to go to. Now where am i supposed to get my Jeep stuff? Maybe thats why Kevin's MJ wasnt there the other day.

Thanks for the $hitty news. Oh, and happy b-day :cheers:

WHAT!?!?!?!

Why do they always have to ruin a good thing. That was a cool place to go to. Now where am i supposed to get my Jeep stuff? Maybe thats why Kevin's MJ wasnt there the other day.

Thanks for the $hitty news. Oh, and happy b-day :cheers:

yea. kevin only just found out on friday. they gave the dealership 3 days to close down. that's rediculous...the man was almost crying, he's poured ALOT into that place.

go there before noon and get everything at cost.

yeah, it was his idea for the offroad portion, and his idea for the rockcrawling deal they had once in awhile. I'm sure he was pretty bummed.

any insight on what they got for sale?

lift parts (some), shocks, bumpers, wheels, tires, rims. OEM parts, etc.

are you going over there?

I'm almost tempted to skip out of math class...

nope. i'm in whitewater, and work here at 10:45am sadly.

just talked to my bro. he said they don't have much.

also said they're not "closing" but downsizing and moving to elkhorn or something, because lynch has other plans for that building (selling it or something).

stupid development.

oh, I did get 4.5" MJ rear shocks tho...soo i could lift mine to 4.5" any time i felt like it now (I already have everything else for that....)

ok.

so i wonder what Kevin is going to do with his time now. i guess he could start working on the bazillion Jeeps he has...

selling them off.

he wants $10000 for that nice red jeepster he's got.

he didn't know where he was going at the point that I spoke with him today.

its not like he really needs to work anywhere. I'm sure he got a nice check for his speedway. :D

true enough, but now i don't have the parts hookups. i also don't have the deal for the j4k anymore :(

oh well.