STEEL VALLEY 4x4 TRAIL RIDE - APRIL 6th, Wellsville, Ohio!!!

Sounds fun, but my Suburban is the only 4x4 I have that currently has tow recovery points front and back and it only sits on 31s, but does have a rear locker.

Plus it's my DD and my "nice" car. Not quite ready to scratch it up yet. It's fun in the mud but aint going into the trees or rocks.

Maybe next year my MJ will be ready.

sweet mj jamminz.gif
Witch one? When he says "WARNING: Body Damage Including, Scratches, Scrapes And Dents Are Very Common", he's not kidding, and I think thats aimed at me. The ride the second and last pics on the flyer were taken at, BARILLMS peeled about a foot and a half off of his bedside 5 minutes into the ride! My brother and I left that one early. I'm not into to twisting sheet metal on my favorite yellow play toy, thats why I'm building a trail only MJ. BARILLMS, you got any more pics of my yellow MJ or my brothers red and black 4Runner? Id really like to get a larger version of the flex pic from the flyer.

Is that the Mj that was featured in one of the 4x4 magazines? It was a diesel engined Mj with a newer grille swap? just asking
The yellow MJ in the last pic is mine, Cummins 3.9L 4BTA. I don't have the newer nose swap, but I have been in Readers Rigs once and in Diesel Power twice. There was a nice yellow MJ in JP with the 97+ nose and interior last year, I think?

Hope to see many of you with 33s and up SUNDAY at 11am

at the OHIO Rt. 7 Rest Area (Just South of Wellsville). 31s are Welcomed too, just not recommended. I can hear the crunching already.. lol.

We're expecting a good group of 15-20 vehicles of all shapes and sizes, and the weather looks wonderful too!! I'd love to see some MJs.

Please come prepared, no exceptions.

TOW HOOKS are MANDITORY - Bring lunch and drinks (no booze) enough fuel, Tools, Air Guage, bottle jack, Recovery equipment, Full Size Spare tires, and warm clothes and rain gear just in case. Those who have CBs, get them installed.

Happy Trails! -Marc