Drip rail covers.

Well I guess I'm not getting new ones... They have them still, (A dealer in Milwaukee (go figure :roll: huh) had 14 of the left and 4 for the right..) but for 80+ bucks for the drivers side and 70+ for the passengers,,, I think I'll pass, and just be extra careful taking the old ones off ...

I guest the value of the ones I saved just went up :D

Ya know, at worst, you could make the trim pieces from an XJ work with just cutting them to length at the rear ;)

But I also notice that the ones I removed also had thick double face tape on them. Unless that was a repair done to them :dunno:

Well I guess I'm not getting new ones... They have them still, (A dealer in Milwaukee (go figure :roll: huh) had 14 of the left and 4 for the right..) but for 80+ bucks for the drivers side and 70+ for the passengers,,, I think I'll pass, and just be extra careful taking the old ones off ...

I guest the value of the ones I saved just went up :D

Ya know, at worst, you could make the trim pieces from an XJ work with just cutting them to length at the rear ;)

But I also notice that the ones I removed also had thick double face tape on them. Unless that was a repair done to them :dunno:

Funny you mention that.. The drivers side on mine had some sort of glue, but the passenger side didn't. The glue looked factory, but IDK, and three were three clips on both sides that I had to pry out of the rail.. No biggie.