Great tire deal on e-bay.

TNT

If anyone out near Phoenix need 500 (yes I said 500) 37x12.50x16.5 Goodyear MT's they are up on e-bay with no reserve and no bids. Auction ends in 12 hours. All are supposed to have 50%-70% tread.

Right now you could bid a $1.00 and get 5 tires for every penny spent... :brows:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140211612398&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RCRX_Pr3_PcY_BID_Stores_IT&refitem=140211060648&itemcount=3&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget&_trksid=p284.m184&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DS%252BI%252BSS%26itu%3DISS%252BUCI%252BSI%26otn%3D3

Never know? One of this sites members might be a trucker with a pole barn. He could snatch them up and have a place to put then

It would make a sweet deal and they could make $$$ by selling them in sets of 5. for $150.00. People would buy them. I know I would.

$15000.00 would make a nice Jeep and tool fund. :chillin:

Pat do you think have some spare room in the barn? :D

Your Dad should jump on this and resell them. There is good money to be made. :brows:

yeah...not a chance of him doing it.

you know this company will take anything...because at around $8 a tire to dispose of them...thats 4k to get rid of them.

sell 100 sets of 5 at $100 even...you'd still make quite a good investment at the current price.

oh well