Decisions on paint job...your opinions...??

Paint decisions...help  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Paint decisions...help

• I like it just Blue
    • I like the Blue & Silver
    • I like the two tone, but not with Silver

Trying to decided if we like it all one color or if we should mix it up a little. We really like the dark Blue & Silver combination, but can seem to decide if we like this. I have made a mock-up of what it may look like so let me know what you think. The Blue is staying...we just need to decide on the two tone thing.

My "chopping" abilities are not great so please use your imagination. The pic should change every 3 seconds if I did this right.

The rest of our fleet is Blue & Silver so we figure...why not ;)

Brent, I've always liked your dark blue, but I'm a big fan of the two tone look. I just like the contrast it gives, especially when the primary color is dark. If your Ram and your Wrangler are two tone, seems logical to follow. I vote two tone.

What program did you use to photochop? I have a factory two tone maroon and "argent" and i've been debating on what to do when i clean up the surface rust on the lowers. I.e. repaint it argent/silver/charcoal/titanium (whatever), or black. Then I went a step further and in just the past few days decided I wanted a spit two tone, i.e. primary color top and bottom, secondary color in the middle. I had settled on black primary and maroon secondary, but have also considered flipping those or doing maroon primary and argent secondary. I wish I had the sofware to photochop because just seeing yours, especially in flash mode, would really help me feel good about my decision.

I just always like the darker colors to be on the bottom, thats just me though...
I am with you on that and that is my biggest dilema. I am not going to do a complete change like that though, so it is down to this decision ;) .