Chrome grill

correct.

although, with a small amount of work JUST the center pieces from a 85-90 will fit. you have to shorten the upper and lower trim to fit between the headlight bezels, then screw that in, and voila, you can have a 10 slot grille...

You got any pics of that Pat? I might want to do it. jamminz.gif

Image Not Found

Speaking of grills; been meaning to ask this: I've had this pic laying around on my hard drive for ages. Does anyone know from what model/year the below comes from?

Image Not Found

yeah, it's from japan or china or something like that. late 90's

Correct.

It has the old style parking lights. The XJ from 84 thru 87 had a 10-slot grille, and from 88 thru 96 it was 8 slots. And the slots were vertical. That pic has 7 slots. It's from a Beijing Jeep Super Cherokee.

It has the old style parking lights. The XJ from 84 thru 87 had a 10-slot grille, and from 88 thru 96 it was 8 slots. And the slots were vertical. That pic has 7 slots. It's from a Beijing Jeep Super Cherokee.

I've been looking at various Chinese parts suppliers (Cherokee 213 & 2500) and have never seen this grille offered or even pictured. Know where I can locate one Eagle? In CHROME of course. :D

Here's a link with the different China jeeps. I think that grille is actually there version of the grand cherokee vice the super cherokee. The supers slots are a lot bigger.

http://www.worldstyling.com/web/product ... hp?id=3012

Think you might be right. I've sent a few emails out to various Chinese suppliers - might hear something back - might not. :cheers: