Calling all Marines

Renegade

one more reason i don't like CA.

this is bull @#$%

I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS :USAflag: :cheers:

thanks to everyone that has that has served, is serving, or will serve, this great country of ours :USAflag:

Not everyone is CA is like this BTW... Yes, there are a fair number of Weirdo's like this (maybe a disproportionate share), but there are also a good number of people who think this is crap like everyone else. I whole heartedly support or Troops, regardless if I believe in the reasons they are in the places they are or not!

While I won't even get into the politics of the state, since I'm in the minority on most of my views (and not a native Californian anyhow), it's important that people know that not everyone and every place in CA is like Berkley (Thank God!)

:USAflag: I too thank anyone that has ever served to protect our country!

SW2

I have a cousin that's in the Marines, and if it weren't for my CF, I'd be in as well. As can be seen by my current avatar, I fully support as much as I can, when I can. I even have a USMC sticker on the back glass of my '88.

A huge thank you goes out to all who serve in ANY branch of the military. :USAflag: :cheers:

one more reason i don't like CA.

this is bull @#$%

I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS :USAflag: :cheers:

thanks to everyone that has that has served, is serving, or will serve, this great country of ours :USAflag:

Not everyone is CA is like this BTW... Yes, there are a fair number of Weirdo's like this (maybe a disproportionate share), but there are also a good number of people who think this is crap like everyone else. I whole heartedly support or Troops, regardless if I believe in the reasons they are in the places they are or not!

While I won't even get into the politics of the state, since I'm in the minority on most of my views (and not a native Californian anyhow), it's important that people know that not everyone and every place in CA is like Berkley (Thank God!)

:USAflag: I too thank anyone that has ever served to protect our country!

SW2

The fact that they have a recruiting office in Berkeley proves your point (not everyone in California is like this). If everyone in Berkeley was like the City Council no one would enlist

I used to be up on all the numbers of recruits California contributes to the cause, it used to be quite a bit. If ever there was a good reason to kick out recruiters it would have been twenty years ago when they closed nearly every Military installation in California (Alameda NAS, Mare Island, Hamilton, Oakland Army Depot, Concord Naval Weapons) I am not saying that would be right but at least I could understand why :nuts: