Mike HUckabee

MJ'87

Well people can say there is NO reason to be OVER there. And there are those who can say there IS a reason to be there.

Bottom line is we have a 2 party system in this country.

And Both those parties have plenty of shall we call them "issues".

And the two pary system isn't working so well if you ask me.

I for one am just sick and fed up with Politics invading every corner of my life.

On my damm answering machine,

Posters at work

Posters on the highway/roads

People I know telling me how I should vote or why I should vote the way They are.

People I DON'T know telling me how I should vote or why I should vote the way They are.

It's just annoying

but it's impossible to avoid !

Well people can say there is NO reason to be OVER there. And there are those who can say there IS a reason to be there.

Bottom line is we have a 2 party system in this country.

And Both those parties have plenty of shall we call them "issues".

And the two pary system isn't working so well if you ask me.

I for one am just sick and fed up with Politics invading every corner of my life.

On my damm answering machine,

Posters at work

Posters on the highway/roads

People I know telling me how I should vote or why I should vote the way They are.

People I DON'T know telling me how I should vote or why I should vote the way They are.

It's just annoying

but it's impossible to avoid !

well overall there is a reason, for the Israelite's interests but that's not the story we were told. we were told this hogwash "war on terrorism" b/s.

don't know what you guys views are overall but youtube: nick rockefeller and aaron russo. it's a pretty interesting interview. whether or not you guys believe it.

i know where you are coming from though. politics and religion are pretty similar in the way people feel about it, and it's almost impossible to convince someone of something that they have already made their minds up. be facts or brainwash. both are way to touchy of subjects as well.