new shoes for the mj

JEEPERZ

got some new tsl 32 x 10.5 x 15's today and had em mounted. 4" taller than the tires i had on there and alot more aggresive. :D it was dark when i left there so i couldnt get good pictures, but they will come!! what a difference in at least looks, can't wait to head to the hills jamminz.gif

photowj8.jpg

photo1rv3.jpg

you will love those tires and are you sure there not LTB's because my TSL's are 34x9.5 and my LTB's are 34x10.5 skinny tires rock just be carful not to loose the bead that is the only thing i don't like about them so far. What size rim are you running I am running an 8" wide rim for my 9.5's but when I get my bead locks I am going to go to my LTB's

Those "look" like TJ "gamblers". If so I believe they are 8" rims. Nice look for that width tire. They are also a "TRUER" height tire. Making them closer to my 33 BFG's in actual height!!!

Rokhound is right, you will love these... OFFROAD. They are not as nice for a DD and will wear FAST, be sure to rotate with every oil change.

Swampers seem to MAKE/complete the look of a off road vehicle!! jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif

Good luck with them.

CW

I'm excited, can't wait to get the thing out in the hills. i was told they are 8 1/2" rims. i like skinny the skinny tires. :D

rockhound, yea I'm sure they are TSLs. but they are the radial TSLs maybe thats the diff? not sure.

I'm excited, can't wait to get the thing out in the hills. i was told they are 8 1/2" rims. i like skinny the skinny tires. :D

rockhound, yea I'm sure they are TSLs. but they are the radial TSLs maybe thats the diff? not sure.

Thats cool i just thought I would ask. Yeah skinny rock jamminz.gif

Same shoes I've been runnin. Had em' on the LWB and swapped em' over to the SWB. Really like the way they look and perform. A little noisy on the hiway though. Gotten a lotta miles out of em'.Thinkin about the TRxUS tires next though. Any imput?

Image Not Found

Same shoes I've been runnin. Had em' on the LWB and swapped em' over to the SWB. Really like the way they look and perform. A little noisy on the hiway though. Gotten a lotta miles out of em'.Thinkin about the TRxUS tires next though. Any imput?

Image Not Found

yea, i was going to go with the TRxUS before i got these. all the reviews i read online were horrible. thats why i chose these. i guess they have alot of problems. after what i read i would steer clear of em' off road, i guess they are pretty good. i just have to drive so far on the street to get anywhere to take the chance.