Yeah, I'm not sure if they will be long enough for a 3-1/2" lift either. But they do work well for 3"; no rubbing on the LCAs with 31" tires. I had to use some shims behind them to get my caster back though. Still use the stock upper arms.

i just put WJ LCA's on my truck with RE CA relocation brackets and the tires are perfectly in the center of the wheel well with my 5 inch lift

Yeah, these are great for lifts over 4" as they move the CA down and forward a bit too. This is prolly what chicofuentes0224 has to do too with a 4-1/2" lift.

I'm saying that at 3" or more, I'd be getting longer-than-stock LCAs to correct my caster and re-center my tire. Also, I'm not likely to do any lift less than 3".

TRUE.. BUT if utalizing Drop Brackets. They have built in adjustments for the FACTORY CA's to work with a 4" lift. SO, you can use the WJ CA's and the DB's and be PERFECT at 4-5+" of lift!!!

Also, you could also just upgrade your rims to ones with LESS Back Space and leave factory CA's alone....

If your going to 32 or larger tire, these are generally 11.5 and wider. Many shops will not mount that width tire on anything less than a 8" wide rim. MJ/XJ rims are 6 and 7" in width. Some TJ rims where aval in 8" width, but the BS is still 5.25" and this WILL make contact with LCA's.

Just so's we're clear.

CW