Cherokee windshield compatibility

Great, worse case I will pull the one out of the 93 4dr Cherokee at pick n pull. The poor thing was not treated well by the person who owned it before me. It's a 2 wheel 4.0l short bed. This is my second mj but the first I have to evect the previous owner.

Thanks for the information. 

1 hour ago, Ken Seymour said:

Great, worse case I will pull the one out of the 93 4dr Cherokee at pick n pull. The poor thing was not treated well by the person who owned it before me. It's a 2 wheel 4.0l short bed. This is my second mj but the first I have to evect the previous owner.

Thanks for the information. 

old windshields suck.  new ones aren't all that much money and come with installation. :D  be prepared to address surface rust where the urethane is.  very common issue. :(  

Pete, good to know. I have rebuilt 2 Jaguars. 62 and 64 MKII. The 62 I had the windscreen and rear window out for paint and a new rubber seal. I managed to get the windows in without breaking them. 

Thank you both. I haven't had to repair or replace as much on a Jeep before. If it could get broken they broke it. Thanks for the heads up on the windshield. I have two ZJ. 93 and 94. 4.0 in the 93 and 5.2 in the 94. Radiator and water pump in the 93. Water pump, timing chain cover gasket, transfer case viscous clutch in the 94. Quarter of a million miles on both. Thanks again. I'm here to learn.