Seeking replacement hose(s) for CCV

Anyone know of a source for the "J" shaped hose on this CCV harness?  Hate to buy the whole thing when only that hose is bad, plus I have a 2nd hose of that same size & shape (off the back of the air box) that needs replacement as well. 46004-007.jpg.0e1e47899aafce5cedba63a620503969.jpg

Thanks for this. I think I should buy the entire rear harness for the CCV hose as these are all old/original parts, but I also have a second hose (same J shape and size) that runs from the air intake to the tube that runs all the way around the firewall to the canister.  Just need to find that 2nd "J-shaped" hose.

Last Dorman harness the 'J' hose to the airbox simply would not fit,  the original Mopar 'J' hose had a molded 'swell' at its end which increased the ID of the hose and would fit the air box.

I tried to heat the 'J' hose but it split...

any solutions?

Had considered a bulkhead fitting and creating a new entry and plugging the original nipple, but have not attempted to source one

I'd like to find source for hose only also

On 4/23/2024 at 11:36 AM, llhat said:

Last Dorman harness the 'J' hose to the airbox simply would not fit,  the original Mopar 'J' hose had a molded 'swell' at its end which increased the ID of the hose and would fit the air box.

I tried to heat the 'J' hose but it split...

any solutions?

Had considered a bulkhead fitting and creating a new entry and plugging the original nipple, but have not attempted to source one

I'd like to find source for hose only also

I cut a piece of the hard tube from the old harness and it fit into the airbox opening and tube nicely.  About 1-1/2 inches of the old tube is all that's needed.  Also contacted Dorman, and they do not have a part number for only that J hose (though it wouldn't fit on one end anyway).  I've been to several parts stores to see what they had on the shelf, but haven't tried NAPA yet.