So what’s the deal with O2 sensors?

Renix. Not remix.

The pickings are slim these days. NTK used to be the go to part. Now, who knows?

They can be tested at the junkyard with an ohmeter. It's generally the heater circuit that has burned out. 

I had very good luck with a new NTK that I purchased last year.  It works perfectly according to the REM, bouncing quickly and tightly about the correct AFR.  Prior to the NTK I had a new Bosch that I purchased two years ago, it didn't work well, verly slow to respond and overshot/undershot the signal quite a bit causing rough idle at a lean condition.

12 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

Renix. Not remix.

The pickings are slim these days. NTK used to be the go to part. Now, who knows?

They can be tested at the junkyard with an ohmeter. It's generally the heater circuit that has burned out. 

🤦🏻‍♂️guess iPhone thought remix was the appropriate change. 

10 hours ago, pizzaman09 said:

I had very good luck with a new NTK that I purchased last year.  It works perfectly according to the REM, bouncing quickly and tightly about the correct AFR.  Prior to the NTK I had a new Bosch that I purchased two years ago, it didn't work well, verly slow to respond and overshot/undershot the signal quite a bit causing rough idle at a lean condition.

Ok that’s good to hear that it’s working well.