97+ XJ Parts $800 whole lot - Buford GA

ExpatMJGuy

I know this is a Comanche Based forum, but the 97+ Conversion is popular and many of us have XJs and MJs.  

I got ahold a a 99 XJ with a FL Salvage title and rusty floor pans.  Jeep wasn't in an accident but was a theft recovery hince the salvage title.  I've used and swapped a lot of the parts with my 01 XJ and some of them with my 88 MJ.  As the XJ is nearing completion it's time to look at letting go the unused parts.

I have an almost complete 2001 Limited Tan Interrior.  This includes the carpet and the excellent condition headliner with the holes for the overhead console.

Only things missing on the interior are the seats themselves. (I've had them reupholstered in Agate leather and are staying in my XJ.  The agate sport seats will be available after I pickup my seats). The overhead console itself (Staying in my XJ)  The center console lid.  (I temporarily don't have it but can get it to you later.  It's up north at my cousin's house.  I plan on visiting in the next 2 months)  The drivers side electric seat trim (Was broken when I got it).  The driver's sun visor is there but not in great shape.

My 99 XJ is being parted out as well as.  The engine is currently in my XJ, so it is not available.  The Four wheel drive components including the AX-15, transfer case, clutch components and front axle are in the process of being migrated to my MJ.  I'm trying to hold on to a lot of the steering components due to moving to a right hand drive country at the end of May and may be nice to have unhand.  The header panel is spoken for and the hood that is on it is from my 86MJ.  It's just there to keep the HOA happy.

The Fenders and Doors are available.  As well as the off road light bars.  The Wiring Harnesses are there, the AX-15 PCM, Chysler 8.25 rear end are all there.

I have a 2WD AW4 Transmission from my 01 XJ that is available, and soon the 2WD axles from the MJ and XJ will be available soon.  As soon as I get a little further along with my MJ I will have a lot of MJ parts to post.

Since I'm getting ready to move it would be amazing if someone would come along and buy the whole Jeep interior and everything.  I just need the first half of this week to get the DANA 30 swapped out from it and get the clutch components.  I'm thinking $800 if some one comes along and takes the whole Jeep.  Otherwise shoot me a PM and we can discuss parts.  Located in Buford, Georgia. 

image.jpeg.f3c35d10508f5e85af5a13bbdbb1d667.jpeg 

IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2302.jpeg

IMG_2303.jpeg

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_2316.jpeg

IMG_2317.jpeg

IMG_2318.jpeg

IMG_2319.jpeg

IMG_2320.jpeg

• ExpatMJGuy changed the title to 97+ XJ Parts $800 whole lot - Buford GA

In case you're curious the grey interior in the almost complete 01XJ after the color conversion.  I decided to go with all new carpet.  I didn't want to introduce nastiness from the rotting floor pans on the 99xj by transferring that carpet.

Just needs some light bulbs, alignment, A/C freeon recharge, and pickup my seats from my cousin and install them.  She has an upholstery shop in Ohio.  I'll be seeing her before I put it on the boat headed for New Zealand towards the end of May.

IMG_2331.jpeg

IMG_2332.jpeg

IMG_2333.jpeg