JL wheels on stock Comanche

My parents have an extra set of JL wheels in their basement, and asked if I wanted them. 245/75R17 on 17x7.5 ET44 wheels. Definitely quite a bit bigger than my 235/75R15.

Will obviously need spacers, which should give me another 1.25" of spacing, since these wheels sit roughly 25mm closer, so after the spacers, it'll be about 6mm further out, so not much different than where they are now.

Has anyone here done that? I tried searching for some pictures, but haven't found much. 2 of the tires in my current set aren't "round" according to the local tire shop last time I took them to get rebalanced due to a shimmy/shake around 65-70 mph. I figured for the price of a set a spacers, wouldn't mind switching over to another set of wheels for the time being.

I’m running JT/JL wheels. I’m running a 19mm rear adapter and 27mm front adapter as well to adjust my track width the way I needed it. The JT/JL wheels use a 14mm stud with a different lug nut base. The wheel adapters I had custom made from BORA off-road include the right stud size so I can run stock JT/JL lug nuts. 

IMG_2802.jpeg