1987 4cyl 4x4 short bed Chicago $12K

Manche1

1987 Jeep Comanche.  Southern truck with no rust.  2.5L 4cyl with 4 speed stick 4x4 with AC.   Only 66K miles.  I bought this about 2 years ago from a member in this group. and have done a ton of work to it.  Some of the highlights are that I have re-sealed the engine (no leaks), put on 4 brand new tires, added Cherokee wheels, new clutch, new leather bench seat, new carpet, headliner, visors, tonneau cover, bed liner, shocks, front springs, chrome accents, trailer hitch, LED taillights, tinted windows, battery cable upgrade, new battery, new Bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers, led interior lights, upgraded leather steering wheel and more.  Paint is acceptable and is shiny, but previous owner did a lower end paint job.  I bought this to keep, but I have my eyes on another project.  Located near Chicago and a lot of truck for $12K OBO

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

IMG_7923.jpeg

IMG_7926.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

• Manche1 changed the title to 1987 4cyl 4x4 short bed Chicago $12K

Looks like Alfano Performance in Kenosha, WI ended up with it. It'll have a good home there, I believe it was an old AMC Dealership. Somewhere in my build thread are pictures of my MJ and Eagle there.