How much rear lift?

Finally finished the front suspension on my three builds! I put 3.5 rubicon express springs up front along with acos on em. Figured why not I’m there and they were cheap enough. My question is how much lift in the rear to set level or close? Did the acos mainly cause I did the same spring plus 3.5 leaf’s on my Cherokee and it looks like something out of the 70’s. Hopin to adjust it out to a better stance. On my comanche I put the same 3.5 coil springs and acos on but haven’t gotten springs or lift yet. Rusty’s has a 4” leaf set. I was just curious if anyone has lifted theirs and what did you do in the rear? Springs, or lift shackles, both? One ton or regular springs? My springs are flat and done! So I have nothing to go off for a reference point. I was Thinkin 1750 leaf’s and shackle lift but don’t want to over lift so to speak. Any advice would rock! I’m gonna install airbags for hauling but that’s way off and don’t want to rely on air for lift…again did this in the 70’s and 80’s. Too old for that sort of ride on a daily. Thanks in advance! Peace.     Also boomerang shackles? Put em on the yj because the lift came with em. They look cool and not opposed to using em just mainly lookin for a level or close to level stance

rarely do leafs and coils come to the exact measurements advertised.  too many variables (including the opinions of the driver as to what look they want).  ya gotta take a shot at it and adjust to your liking afterwards.  :L:  the ACOS will come in handy for that

Go with a 2 position Chevy 1500 drop shackle; that's what I had with my 3" lift and I was on the first set of holes to be level, the second set gave me a slight rake. I now have 4.5" coils with Rusty's rear leafs, and they're way more than 4" out of the box. I had to put back my spare tire under the truck to add weight, ans asked my 225 lbs friend to stand in the bed while I tightened the leaf and shackle bolts to reduce the rake as much as possible. We'll see how they settle with time; maybe they'll finally come down to 4 inches.