window sticker

Cory

I have a 1986 jeep Comanche xls long bed auto 4x4 id live to find the build sheet but don't know where to look I have bucket seats so idk if its in there also would love to see what the 86 window sticker looks like so I can make one in adobe or y'all can to

this is a build sheet and is what you're hoping to find in the truck (though this is from a chrysler era truck).  the "window sticker" was a completely different thing and very few remain because it required the original owner to carefully fold it up for safe keeping (and remember where they put it). 

thumbnail_image0.jpgthumbnail_image1.jpg

9 hours ago, Salvagedcircuit said:

If you look through the forums, you will find that folks have found the build sheets in many areas of the vehicle. The most common are under the seat(taped or stapled to it), under one of the door cards, and under the airbox.

Good luck.

thank you ill look there

8 hours ago, Pete M said:

this is a build sheet and is what you're hoping to find in the truck (though this is from a chrysler era truck).  the "window sticker" was a completely different thing and very few remain because it required the original owner to carefully fold it up for safe keeping (and remember where they put it). 

thumbnail_image0.jpgthumbnail_image1.jpg

did Mac do this too or make build sheets