Forum How-To?

Case in point, I suspect there is a how to use the forum, somewhere, but since I could not find it, I am having to post a new topic to ask either where it is.  Or if nonexistent, request one.  It took me, granted a new user, about 10 minutes to dig up what I previously posted.  And another 5 minuted to figure out how to reply to it.  I'm sure it's one of those things, easy to do once you know how.  I am lacking in that "know how" so a tutorial of basic use would be extremely useful!

Thanks,

Guy

17 minutes ago, AnotherOldJeepGuy said:

Case in point, I suspect there is a how to use the forum, somewhere, but since I could not find it, I am having to post a new topic to ask either where it is.  Or if nonexistent, request one.  It took me, granted a new user, about 10 minutes to dig up what I previously posted.  And another 5 minuted to figure out how to reply to it.  I'm sure it's one of those things, easy to do once you know how.  I am lacking in that "know how" so a tutorial of basic use would be extremely useful!

Thanks,

Guy

clicking on your profile should bring up your last few posts. :L: 

are you using a phone or a laptop?

That worked.  I think part of my problem was that I was trying to reply to msg you sent me to join "OG owners thread", but since that was back in April (been busy) I was hunting for a way to reply to that comment, rather than the full thread and struggled to do that.

I use a desktop primarily.

Also, what is the "Quote" thing used for?

quote.jpg.c32079ceb597b3fb964f133dc036e98a.jpg

it inserts words from a particular post into your post.  :L: 

11 minutes ago, AnotherOldJeepGuy said:

That worked.  I think part of my problem was that I was trying to reply to msg you sent me to join "OG owners thread", but since that was back in April (been busy) I was hunting for a way to reply to that comment, rather than the full thread and struggled to do that.

I use a desktop primarily.

Also, what is the "Quote" thing used for?

quote.jpg.c32079ceb597b3fb964f133dc036e98a.jpg

back in the 80s OG stood for "original gangsta" and was a "term of endearment" for the various guys that started Rap music.   but it has since been adopted by society at large to simply mean someone that was there at the beginning.  :L: 

click on this and it'll take you there:

https://comancheclub.com/topic/59858-roll-call-original-owners/