My Jeep(s) (Pic)

SuperWade2

Friday before the Holiday and I was/am bored stiff here at work (just about the last guy around still). I happen to have both of my Jeeps here @ work and snapped a couple rear pics...

SW2

P.S. The Comanche fells kinda small and low after driving the TJ... 8)

P.P.S. Don't bag on my parking job on the Comanche... I parked close on purpose!

jeeps1tq2.jpg

jeeps2oe8.jpg

Nice....(I'm stuck here at work like you for another 3.5 hrs as well).

I should post a pic of my MJ/TJ combo side by side too, but they are exactly opposite yours. MJ is at +6" and the TJ is stock :oops:

Jeff

Nice....(I'm stuck here at work like you for another 3.5 hrs as well).

I should post a pic of my MJ/TJ combo side by side too, but they are exactly opposite yours. MJ is at +6" and the TJ is stock :oops:

Jeff

Well, it's only 11AM here in Cali, and I have stuff scheduled past 4pm... UGGG!

TJ's not quite 6" (yet)... I have the 4.5" RE Long Arm and a 1" BL, so maybe close since the RE springs are a little taller than advertised on these kits and it's still pretty new.

SW2

Nice weather you're having out there, BTW!

Jeff

It's nice here year round...that's why we pay through the bum for everything...50's in the Winter, 70-80's in the Summer... about 10 minutes from the Ocean, 3-4 Hours to Skiing and Lake Tahoe (and Rubicon Trail), about a 90 minute drive to San Francisco, about and 1 hour flight to Vegas...

I like everything except the politics and cost of living... the rest is GREAT!

SW2

Just out of curiosity here. There's only one of you, correct? But yet both of your Jeeps are at work, correct? Did you walk home from work yesterday and decide it was too cold to walk back in today, so ya drove the other one to work?

Don't mind me, I'm a lil :nuts:

They do look nicely together though. :cheers:

Just out of curiosity here. There's only one of you, correct? But yet both of your Jeeps are at work, correct? Did you walk home from work yesterday and decide it was too cold to walk back in today, so ya drove the other one to work?

Don't mind me, I'm a lil :nuts:

They do look nicely together though. :cheers:

Well, yes only one of me... I could make up a good story about a company Xmas party, photocopies of hot drunk secretary's lower "lady bits" and complete drunken stupor and stumbling home and not sure where my Jeeps were at... but the real story is much less exciting...

Earlier in the week, I had TJ at the 4x4Shop for a couple minor things... Shop finished TJ, then I swapped and left the MJ overnight on Wednesday. MJ was finished on Thursday and I walked to the shop and brought the MJ back to work Yesterday, were I left it overnight and drove the TJ home. Drive TJ back to work this AM and both TJ and MJ are in parking lot . Had buddy drive TJ while I drove MJ back home, left MJ and brought TJ back to work, where it sits now. Drive home in a couple hours and both TJ and MJ will be there, I will officially begin my Holiday Drinking and eating extravaganza...

BTW, I live 1.4 miles from my work with the 4x4shop nearly dead center between home and work. I really don't "need" either Jeep and should walk to work instead of getting in either one of them. :nuts:

...and yes I'm bored silly also...

SW2