1999 Manual Harness Compatibility with 2000 Hardware

Not sure if this is just a NAXJA question or if anyone here might have some knowledge. As I'm tearing down my 2000 XJ to rebuild, I'm now toying with swapping everything into the Comanche for the 97+ conversion. The XJ has a 53020569 block (96-98/99) and is working fine with the 2000 harness from what I can tell. However, the 2000 is an automatic so the Engine harness is different. There is a 1999 manual harness available nearby that I could use in the MJ with the AX-15. I rebuilt my RENIX motor this year and would keep that in the truck. while swapping the usual like flywheel and accessories over.

Only question is will the '99 harness pair well with the 00' ECU or do I need to source one of those as well?

2000 is when they began the coil packs. I suppose that would mean I'd need to convert to distributor cap and get a '99 ECU? Seems I should just find a 2000-2001 harness then. The ECU alone will be the same if not more expensive than the harness.

I think the wiring to the trans is a separate part of the wiring harness. You might try Car-Parts-Inc website. See if any list a 2000 XJ with a manual trans. Also, the 2000 had a Federal version and a Cali version. I'll be doing the same swap.