Metric Canadian Dash Cluster

ExpatMJGuy

Here's a hunt for all our Canadian, and Northerners who live near the border...

Looking for a metric cluster for an 88 with tach. 

If everything goes according to plan I'm hoping to have my MJ on the boat to Australia in about a year. Since all roads are in kilometers figured it might be nice to have a metric cluster swapped out right before I put it on the boat.  Gives me plenty of time to come up with one.

12 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

I would check with Z+M Jeeps in Toledo Ohio. When I was there several years ago picking I believe he had several of the metric clusters. He may not have them anymore but it’s definitely worth a shot.

AEFFA326-4A8A-424B-9CCF-1E09B953D1C6.png.495ebd84fe3e455454d332d2a5741d1f.png

I'm assuming this is the place?  It's coming up as Maumee but it is near Toledo.  Do you know if they ship?  Otherwise I'll be making an eventual trip to Lancaster OH to visit my cousin who owns an upholstery shop to get my seats redone hopefully this spring/summer.

1 hour ago, ExpatMJGuy said:

AEFFA326-4A8A-424B-9CCF-1E09B953D1C6.png.495ebd84fe3e455454d332d2a5741d1f.png

I'm assuming this is the place?  It's coming up as Maumee but it is near Toledo.  Do you know if they ship?  Otherwise I'll be making an eventual trip to Lancaster OH to visit my cousin who owns an upholstery shop to get my seats redone hopefully this spring/summer.

I’m almost positive that he does ship. And yes that is the correct place

11 hours ago, ExpatMJGuy said:

Well that makes more sense.  That's a better situation.  Is it an older analog one with white plastic?  And would be be willing to sell it?

I think it was a renix Era, buf I reached out to him to find out and will let you know. And yes he would be willing to sell it if he still has it