Is 86-01 XJ suspension compatible with 89 MJ?

New proud 2nd owner of an '89 MJ SWB with 25k miles on the clock (25k?!? Unbelievable, I know). Truck is running perfectly and I'm looking into lifting the rig 3" in front and 2" in the rear using coil spacers and drop shackles. Has anyone tried using XJ drop shackles on the MJ leaf spring mounts? There doesn't seem to be any affordable options offered *specifically* for the MJ, so I'm having to piece meal parts. I found this kit in the amazon forest and want to know if I'll have any issues. (yes I'm already planning the trackbar relocation) All advice is appreciated!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IMOM5N6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AA4645M9FHJV2&psc=1

The leaf springs themselves are different, but rear shackles and all front end components are the same.  There are companies out there that offer SPECIFIC MJ leaf springs though, you just have to do some digging.  Also FYI, rear axle spring perches are different as well.  A rear out of an XJ will not bolt right into an MJ without moving the spring perches on the axle.

factory MJ rear shackles are longer than factory XJ rear shackles. :L:  but they are the same width and thus interchangeable.  but an "XJ lift shackle" will not give the same lift if installed under an MJ.  2000s Chevy 1500 truck "2 inch drop shackles" (they are inverted on a chevy and so longer ones lower the chevy) are usually the ones people go for.  very cheap and you can get them at most any auto parts store.