Wisdom Teeth

89 MJ

Had all four of mine yanked back in my 30's....IV sedation:brows:  I came out of anesthesia when the doc was pulling (actually crushing and yanking out the bits) the last one.  He saw my eyes open looking at him and asked, "can you feel this?" and I shook my head affirmative.  I could feel it but didn't give a crap, but he gave me a quick local shot and finished up.  Sat me up, cleaned me up and put me in a chair while my wife signed me out of the office.  She drove me there, and it was in a part of town she wasn't familiar with but I was.  She loaded me into the car and said I had to tell her how to get back home, and I nodded "no problem".  We exited the parking lot and I remember telling her to take a right at the stop sign and then the next left at the stop light.  Next thing I remember was waking up on my couch a few hours later.  She told me I was fully coherent the entire trip home, and told her exactly where to turn and what roads to take, about a half hour trip back to the house.  And I got out of the car on my own, walked into the house and sat down on the couch.  I remember exactly ZERO of any of that happening.  LOL.