Looking for 10 slot chrome grill

Whitaker717

Hi guys I am looking for a chrome 10 slot grill for my 87. There is a used one on eBay currently, but I would like to get a new one if at all possible. If anyone has any leads that would be great. On a side note, jeep hut says in stock but I ordered one and they called me and said it’s not in stock. Thanks in advance. 

17 minutes ago, Whitaker717 said:

I appreciate it, I checked quadratec and they are out of stock. Thanks

If they let you order it, they ship direct from Crown. You can also copy the number and check with summit. They should give you an eta. 

Is this what you’re looking for?  It’s used, but I don’t need it. 

9 hours ago, Whitaker717 said:

I believe that’s it. Chrome/black. What kind of shape is it in?

Sorry. I don’t have it with me right now.  But I think it is in fairly decent used shape. I haven’t cleaned it up or anything. Nothing broken. Maybe a couple road chips. I don’t need it and you can have it for the cost of shipping. But that might cost almost as much as a new one with free shipping these days. 

1 hour ago, jveleven said:

Is this what you’re looking for?  It’s used, but I don’t need it. 

Sorry. I don’t have it with me right now.  But I think it is in fairly decent used shape. I haven’t cleaned it up or anything. Nothing broken. Maybe a couple road chips. I don’t need it and you can have it for the cost of shipping. But that might cost almost as much as a new one with free shipping these days. 

I definitely appreciate it! I am going to call a couple places today and see availability. If it back ordered for months I will take you up on it.