More Parts

ghetdjc320

First up is a NIB ACC Comanche carpet set. I ordered the wrong color and didn't send it back in time... Anyways, it's the Essex option carpet without mass backing. The color is Light Charcoal and is a great match to the standard grey carpet. The Essex carpet is a super nice carpet. I hate the mass backing option on these units as it tends to flake and crumble over time and traps moisture as well. Here is a link to the carpet: https://www.ocautocarpets.com/product/1163/1986-1992-jeep-comanche-reg-cab-full-floor/

Second item is a Dana Spicer original HD diff cover for the Dana 35. This cover is super nice and comes in a hammered finish. Here is a link to the cover: https://www.quadratec.com/products/12011_4101.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQjwyMiTBhDKARIsAAJ-9Vtpc1eXoKr450MS9t6rC-hRnY43rYQH0rGqKCX0sJ8LNxD49_2mW0YaAjWPEALw_wcB

Third item is a Renix full cluster with 90k original miles. This cluster has full instrumentation including tachometer, speedo, fuel, oil pressure, water temp and voltage. No idiot lights. Super clean part

Pricing:

New Carpet - $150

New Dana 35 Diff Cover $100

Used Renix Full Cluster - $85

Shipping is pretty cheap for all parts. Shoot me a PM if interested. All proceeds going to fund the LS build :holdwrench:

Thanks

21 minutes ago, TheDude said:

Blue or black faced cluster?

And is the price for the carpet include shipping?

Here is a picture of the cluster. If you wanted the cluster and carpet I can probably include shipping if you aren’t too far away. Shipping from zip 72751 in Arkansas

1D80F1A4-5A4A-4231-A90F-BA8464D7E7E0.jpeg

If it makes a difference, I could still use the info center (the left portion of the cluster where the indicator lights are). If someone wants to swap in this full cluster, I’d be interested in just the info center from an old or junk cluster. 

On 5/4/2022 at 1:47 PM, ghetdjc320 said:

Here is a picture of the cluster. If you wanted the cluster and carpet I can probably include shipping if you aren’t too far away. Shipping from zip 72751 in Arkansas

1D80F1A4-5A4A-4231-A90F-BA8464D7E7E0.jpeg

Is it cable driven speedo?

Archived