looking for a person/shop to wrap up assembly of my MJ in South Texas

KoopaKid

TLDR: I’d like to wheel it this summer and am looking somebody trustworthy in South Texas and can put this back together for me before the end of Summer 2022.

Here’s my build thread:

https://comancheclub.com/topic/64229-1988-4wd-jeep-comanche-laredo/

I have my project MJ that’s been a rebuild/custom deal that I started on October of 2020.

It spent nearly a year as a roller at the body shop waiting for work to get done on it. After a ridiculous wait and getting it back with mediocre quality paint and virtually no attention to detail, I’m honestly just glad it’s back.

I made a career change recently that doesn’t give me the free time I had before to take on a task like this. I’ve also been without a vehicle since October 2020 and going to need a set of wheels soon.

Any input/suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

• Pete M changed the title to looking for a person/shop to wrap up assembly of my MJ in South Texas

Just finished building a shop here in Arkansas but hasn’t considered working on other peoples MJs. Are you looking for someone near the valley? I know of a couple of shops around Austin that are great but everyone that’s any good is swamped with work it seems